The traineeship will cover Criminal and Prison law only. It will involve, in the main, assisting our Mr Smith with his workload. Applicants should be able to meet the following criteria:-
- Driving licence
- Own or have the use of a car
- Excellent IT and word processing skills
- Excellent research skills
- A keen interest in Criminal law and Prison law
- Be able to start work end of January/mid February
- Glasgow City Council Commonwealth funding preferable but not essential
We also ask that you provide to us a covering letter detailing the following:-
1. Why you are interested in a traineeship that only focuses on Criminal and Prison law?
2. What attracts you to McGreevy & Co as a firm?
3. What do you want to achieve out of your traineeship?
4. What qualities would you bring to our firm?
It is essential that all CVs and covering letters are sent electronically to email@example.com using the heading “Traineeship”
The final date for submissions is 20 January 2014.