McGreevy & Co.
Criminal Defence Solicitors
370 Victoria Road, Glasgow G42 8YW
Tel: 0141 422 2220/0141 239 7407
- All of Scotland representation in the High Court of Justiciary/Sheriff Court/Justice of the Peace Court
- Attendance at Police Station
- Appeals including late Appeals
- Applications to the Scottish Criminal Cases Review Commission (SCCRC)
- Proceeds of Crime Act Proceedings (Criminal and Civil)
- Representation at Parole Board Tribunals
- Applications for Parole for Determinate Sentence Prisoners
- Advice regarding Parole Recalls
- Judicial Review
- Fatal Accident Enquires for a Death in Custody
Mr Smith studied Law at the University of Aberdeen and completed his diploma in Legal Practice at the University of Strathclyde in 2002. Mr Smith trained at a firm in Ayr receiving a broad training in criminal, civil and conveyancing. He moved to Glasgow in 2005 to work for a well-known high street legal aid Firm where he became a Partner.
Mr Smith joined McGreevy & Co., in December 2012 bringing with him to the Firm his knowledge of Criminal Defence, Prison Law and Parole. Mr Smith has a keen interest in the representation of Life Prisoners and all of the issues surrounding their imprisonment. Mr Smith is also a Notary Public.